Vision, Mission, Core Values, and Focus Areas
In January of 2013 the Fairview Town Council held its annual retreat. As part of the retreat a discussion took place regarding the establishment and content of vision and mission statements for the town, as well as designating a specific set of core values and focus areas. At the February 5, 2013 Town Council meeting the council ratified the vision and mission statements, core values and focus areas located below. The ratification of this language establishes the foundation to what will ultimately become the town’s Strategic Plan. As the Strategic Plan develops, updates and information can be found on this page.
Fairview will be recognized as one of the best small towns in Texas for families and businesses, with a unique quality of life that combines upscale residential country living with vibrant urban conveniences and accountable, fiscally responsible governance.
Fairview is a community that:
- Preserves a small town "country feel" in residential areas;
- Maintains an open dialogue with residents, businesses, school districts and other customers;
- Recognizes and protects the natural features in the community in partnership with developers;
- Promotes high quality economic development; within the Town's commercial corridor;
- Provides municipal services of the highest standard through a professional work force that is guided by a strong customer service culture; and,
- Provides great value to its residents through sound fiscal management.
Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Efficiency, Innovative, Team Oriented, Transparency, Caring, responsive and Respectful.
Infrastructure, Public Safety, Economic Development, Customer Needs, Fiscal Responsibility, and Community Development.