The Town Engineer is responsible for town mapping, supervision of municipal construction projects, preparation and management of the town’s drainage plan, flood plain management, review of all subdivision plans, approval of private development construction, long-range utility planning, and compliance with state and federal regulations concerning water utilities and storm water.


2021 Impact Fes


The Town Council of the Town of Fairview will hold a public hearing to consider the amendment of land use assumptions and capital improvements plans and the imposition of an impact fee.


Date:   February 1, 2022

Time:   7:30 PM

Place:   372 Town Place

Any member of the public has the right to appear at the hearing and present evidence for or against the update.

For questions contact James Chancellor, PE at (972) 886-4235 or

Information can be found at the below link:

2021 Town of Fairview Impact Fee Study

Updates coming soon.

Learn about current bid and contract opportunities available to consultants, service providers, contractors, vendors, or suppliers.


The following is a listing of various bid postings.


Current bid projects. 





Sloan Creek Connector Trail - CLOSED

Addendum #1 - CLOSED

Addendum # 2 - CLOSED

Addendum # 3 and Acknowledgement Form - CLOSED

Country Side Water Main Replacement & Hydrant Additions Bid - CLOSED

Addendum #1

The Town of Fairview is a member of the National Flood Insurance Program.

This means that anyone in Fairview can purchase low cost flood insurance from FEMA, regardless if your home is located in the flood plain. Under no circumstances should fill be hauled into the 100 year flood plain. No new structures should be built or installed within the 100 year flood plain...
Read more

Stormwater Quality

According to the General Prohibition of the Storm Water Quality Standards, no person shall introduce any discharge that is not entirely composed of storm water into the Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4). The following is a summarized list of substances that cannot be included in this di...
Read more

Welcome to the drainage section for the Town of Fairview.

The engineering department would like to give you just a few Do’s & Dont’s when it comes to drainage in and around your home or property. Below is the Town's Stormwater Ordinance for more information on drainage requirements. If you are experiencing any high speed water flows, near flooding,...
Read more

Engineering Forms and Documents

 Fairview Stormwater Ordinance 2021   ROW Permit Application (for uses other than small cell network nodes and node support poles)  Drainage Questionnaire Stormwater Quality Partial List Stormwater Quality Standards TxDOT Driveway Permit TxDot Utility installation &...
Read more

Useful Links

FEMA Homepage

Lake Lavon Level

North Central Texas Council of Governments

City of Allen Engineering/Traffic (Stacy Road Traffic Signals)

Fairview Code of Ordinances

TXDOT Dallas District

Collin County GIS Map

Texas Commission on Environmental Quality

FEMA Flood Map Service Center


Engineering Contact